Collagen PIN treatment is a skin treatment to rejuvenate the skin. It has become an effective under-eye dark circle treatment and a replacement for painful laser treatments and surgeries. To understand what the collagen PIN is all about, you must first know what collagen is.
What is collagen?
Collagen is a protein found in the connective tissue, skin, tendons, bone, and cartilage. It is responsible for the elasticity of the skin and healthy joints. It comprises three-fourths of the
skin and one-third of the protein in the body.
Just like the bones and joints become weak with age, collagen also breaks down, and the body produces less of it. Because of this, the skin might look wrinkled.
What is Collagen PIN?
The Collagen PIN (Percutaneous Induction Therapeutic Micro-Needling Device) is a device used to treat the skin and provide solutions for aging. The device contains tiny needles that create micro-injuries to the skin
This initiates the skin’s repair process with the production of collagen and elastin. It creates micro-channels on the skin. These micro-channels help to absorb serums and creams more effectively into the skin. This technique is used to solve specific problems like wrinkles, under-eye darkness, stretch marks, acne scars, fine lines, and improvement of the skin texture and appearance.
What Is The Treatment?
The Collagen PIN treatment and the under-eye treatment are processes that involve quite a few steps. These are:
- A serum – a numbing agent – is applied to the skin.
- Appropriate gliding needles are selected based on the required needle depth and the number of injections needed. This varies from person to person.
- The needles are finally inserted into the skin.
- After this, the skin is massaged with serums so that they penetrate deep into the skin and serve the purpose of brightening the skin.
How Long Does It Take?
A single day’s treatment is generally completed within half an hour or so. The complete Treatment involves 3-6 single treatments, with a gap of 4 weeks between each.
It usually depends upon the gravity of the skin damage to decide the number of times a A person needs treatment.
Are There Any Side Effects?
As for the discomfort during treatment, it is minimal. A person might experience minor skin irritation after the treatment. The skin color might change to light pink or red for a couple of days after the treatment, which can be treated by using serums or creams in consultation with a dermatologist. But none of these things is worth any worry. So, this technique has no significant side effects, and it is pretty safe.
Why Should One Go For Collagen PIN Treatment?
There are quite a few strong reasons to support this.
- Collagen PIN treatment is a quick treatment. It does not take much time to undergo treatment and see the results. The recovery time is shorter, and it guarantees quicker healing.
- It can solve various skin problems like acne, stretch marks, dark circles treatment, wrinkles, fine lines, ageing skin, dull skin, etcetera.
- It is a harmless treatment, as it does not involve any side effects. It triggers the skin’s healing process and does not involve injecting harmful chemicals or substances.
Technology has paved the way to provide solutions to many problems across all fields, and
Skincare is not left untouched. This new technology has left behind conventional laser treatments and surgeries. Collagen PIN treatment is a very basic and easy treatment, and anyone can opt for it after consultation with a dermatologist.